We can provide you with almost any photographic service you may need including:
- High School Senior
- Team & Individual
- On Location
- Class Reunion
- Photo Restoration
- Custom Collage Creation
If you need something that isn't listed, please contact us and we can probably help or point you in the right direction.
Sure we offer standard portrait prints, but if you're looking for something different to stand out we've got you covered. Some of our speciality items include:
Tell your story with a beautiful album or layflat book. Albums are available in 10x10, 8x8, and 5x5 sizes with thick pages and hand crafted Italian leather, acrylic, or image printed on canvas covers. The layflat book is an 8x8 hardcover with the option of an additional 4x4 keepsake copy.
Canvas & Float Wraps
Canvas and Float Wraps make a beautiful and modern addition to your wall. No frame is needed and having multiple creates a wonderful cluster display.
Your image is infused in to the metal surface creating rich vibrant colors that can only be appreciated first hand.
Show your year off in great style with a 5x30, 6 image Skinny available as a framed portrait or wrapped canvas to add warmth.
Displaying 12 images in a double-sided, compact design, the Accordian Book is perfect for any desktop.
Each collage is custom designed and tells your senior story in a truly unique and artistic fashion.
Other items we offer include double 10 folios, foil stamped and artistry cards, holiday cards, graduation announcements, blankets, and vinyl banners. Please contact us if you're looking for an item that isn't listed.
- Studio Time
- All regular studio sessions are $50 per half hour
- For every half hour of studio time, a $50 order deposit is required
- For on location sessions a $.50 fee per mile after 10 miles round trip is added
- Yearbook Only $45
- 15 minutes of studio time
- 1 yearbook outfit
- Image delivered to your school's Yearbook
Session fees are prepaid to reserve your date & time. There is a $25 non-refundable rescheduling fee for no shows and cancellations without ample notice.
- Traditional portraits are mostly for mom, dad, grandparents, and other family members. Be sure to dress nice and look sharp!
- Dark or middle tone colors are perfect for traditional portraits.
- We recommend long or 3/4 length sleeves with a pleasing neck line for the ladies and a shirt, tie, and jacket for the guys.
- For outdoor portraits, earth tones such as brown, tan, dark reds, and dark greens are ideal.
- Casual portraits are all about you. Bring an assortment of clothes and colors and we will help you choose what will look best. Please bring any accessories and props to give you a unique look.
- Wear your hair in a style you feel comfortable.
- Don't experiment with new hair styles before your session. You can always come back later for more photos.
- Guys - trim or shave appropriately before your session for a clean look.
- Lensless frames are recommended to avoid glass glare. If that is not possible, we will do our best to avoid glass glare. In most cases, glass glare can be removed with retouching.
- Your session is all about you, so make it unique!
- Have fun! This is a once in a lifetime moment.
Flexer Photography has been serving the Schuylkill, Luzerne, and Carbon county area since 1981. Initially a wedding photographer, Neal Flexer Jr. began photographing high school seniors in 1984 and eventually built a studio in 1988. The studio, located between Marian High School and Air Products, was expanded in 1993 and again in 2003 along with the construction of outdoor shooting areas. Neal passed on his knowledge to his son Jordon who would take over photographing when Neal lost his battle with cancer in 2006.